Friday, September 16, 2011

A Major Milestone

This is my 200th post!

I want to thank everyone who has read this over the last 199 posts. Thank you for the comments, both on the blog and to me personally. I have some posts that I'm really happy with, but there are always a few that felt rushed or uninspired. So thanks for sticking with me through those. I really appreciate everyone's support.

This began because I realized that I don't always think about God throughout the week as much as I should. I have to say that, as much as you may have appreciated the posts, I feel like no one could have grown as much from these as I have. Being committed to posting about Christianity in workplaces three times a week means that I'm almost always thinking about how my faith relates to work. It's given me a very different perspective about a lot of things.

This blog started with the idea that I'd read through the Bible and note passages relating to work. I did that, and since then, I've been posting about things that have occurred to me as I've re-read passages, heard sermons, or come across relevant scriptures. I'm always looking for ideas, so by all means, if you have a question or passage that's particularly meaningful to you at work, please feel free to share.

Thanks again for reading. Here's to the next 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment