Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Changes to This Blog

So after a bit of realistic reflection, I'm making a change to the number of posts per week. Looking at the upcoming semester, I'm teaching more students in more courses than I have in several years and I have a number of research projects that I need to give significant attention to. For the next several weeks, I wouldn't be able to post three times a week. After thinking about it, I've decided that it's probably better to shift to one post a week, at least for now. One reason is that I want to be sensitive to getting my work done. I've posted before about fulfilling work obligations. I need to be focused on work during work time. And I need to spend family time focusing on family. A second reason is that I see the content slipping a little bit. My original purpose was to catalog what the Bible says about work. Having finished that, I've been going back and thinking more about how general passages related to our workplaces. That's fine, but keeping up with the pace has forced me to publish some posts that probably needed to be better thought out.

So, this will be the last non-Monday post, at least for a little while. An exception to that might be if anyone wants to submit a guest post. Let me know if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment