Monday, May 9, 2011

Sharing Your Experiences

I've been posting for nearly a year on this blog. Kind of cool to have that milestone coming up in a little over a month. I teach workplace communication classes at my university, so I have students sharing their experiences with me regarding workplace communication in general. I'm interested in some of your experiences with how your faith and your work intersect. How are you different at work because you are a Christian? How do you express your faith at work? How do you wish you could do things differently? Feel free to comment on this post. If you'd prefer to not share quite that openly, feel free to contact me and share. I won't post anything that would identify you or that you tell me not to post. But I'd like to hear the types of ways that people are being Christian in their workplace, partly for my own curiosity, but mostly because I think it would be encouraging for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment