Friday, June 17, 2011

One Year

So today is the one year birthday for this blog, and this is the 167th post. It's kind of fun looking back at it all. I started this blog because I realized that my faith didn't always shape how I interacted with others at work and didn't always affect the advice that I gave to those seeking my counsel. So I read through the Bible looking at what God says about work.

Rather than sharing an insight today, I'd like you to do something. Over the weekend, think about how you can take something from a post that you've read and apply it. Make sure that it's something you don't normally do already. Work it into your routine this week. Maybe it's focusing on
work-life balance. Perhaps it's talking with tact and love to those around you. Maybe you need to relate better to a supervisor or coworker. Or maybe you need to treat your subordinates better. Pray about something that you can apply next week. Then, between Monday and Friday, watch what happens. Feel free to comment here or email me so that your experiences can encourage others. Next Friday, I'll post my experience doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment